YT Jump Down To See Posts

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Canon EOS Back Button Focusing, video guide by Canon Collective Ambassador, Kass Brumley.



I have been using back button focus for a while. That is something I had to dig up when I got my Canon 5D Mark III, which I still use. My Sony A7RII also set to use back button.Once you setup and learn how to use it, you will be asking how did I ever manage to do without it.

The Canon users are in luck as you can learn how to back button focus with this step-by-step video guide by Canon Collective Ambassador, Kass Brumley. This guide, will guide you, how the back-button focus works, use cases and how to set it up on a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and similar supported models. 
 
These are the key steps if you want to do a quickie: 
 
1: Disable Autofocussing from the Shutter Button - 1:53
2: Select ‘Metering Start’ - 2:13
3: Assign Your AF-ON Button - 2:33
4: Select a Focussing Mode - 2:53
and start creating.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name